Theme: Squares in squares
Monday, 24 June 2019
Rules: The challenge is to draw a single, closed loop and shade some cells, subject to the following rules:
- Numbered cells indicate the amount of shaded cells in the corresponding region..
- Shaded cells cannot touch horizontally or vertically but may touch diagonally.
- All remaining white cells should be traversed by a single closed loop, with no branches and which doesn't cross itself.
Monday, 17 June 2019
Monday, 10 June 2019
Monday, 3 June 2019
Monday, 27 May 2019
Monday, 20 May 2019
Monday, 13 May 2019
Monday, 6 May 2019
Rules: The challenge is to draw a loop around the grid, subject to the following rules:
- White circles must be travelled straight through and must turn in the previous and/or next cell in its path.
- The loop must turn in black cells and must travel straight through the next and previous cells in its path.
- The loop mustn't cross or branch off.
- All gates must be travelled straight through exactly once without any turns.
- Some gates and circles are numbered and must be passed in sequence, according to the number of the gate.