Theme: 2 vs. 1
Monday, 11 March 2019
Rules: The challenge is to shade connected cells in each region, subject to the following rules:
- Areas contain two identical shapes, which may be reflected or rotated.
- No two shapes may share an edge.
- Clues indicate the size of the first shape encountered in the corresponding direction.
Monday, 4 March 2019
Rules: The challenge is to fill in the numbers 1 to n in the grid, subject to the following rules:
- Insert numbers between 1 and n so that there is 1 number in each cell without a slash and 2 numbers in each cell with a slash.
- In cells with a slash, the smaller number always goes above the larger number.
- Each area contains the numbers 1 to n.
- The sum of the numbers along the arrow equals the number in the circled cell. Numbers in cells with a slash are treated as fractions.