Monday, 24 September 2018
Rules: The challenge is to shade some cells, subject to the following rules:
- All shaded cells must eventually connect, but must not form 2x2 areas.
- Numbers on some cells indicate the number of consecutive shaded cells around that cell, if there is more than one number then there must be at least one unshaded cell between the shaded regions, "?" is wild and can stand for any number from 1 up to the number of surrounding cells.
- Where clues are in large areas, they relate to all cells surrounding that area.
- Cells with numbers can never be shaded.
Monday, 17 September 2018
Monday, 10 September 2018
Rules: The challenge is to shade four connected cells in each region, subject to the following rules:
- No two of the same tetrominos, including rotations / reflections are allowed to touch.
- All shaded cells must connect upon completion.
- No 2x2 area of shaded cells is allowed.
- Some cells include a letter. If the corresponding cell is shaded then the tetromino must match the letter.