Theme: Diagonals, long and short
Wednesday, 31 December 2014
Rules: The challenge is to divide the grid into separate areas subject to the following rules:
- Each area has all copies of a single letter, but only that letter.
- Shaded triominoes divide the grid and can only touch at corners.
- Identical triominoes are not allowed to touch diagonally.
- Cells with letters are always unshaded.
- All regions must have at least one letter contained in it.
Saturday, 27 December 2014
Friday, 26 December 2014
Rules: The challenge is to place stars in each region, row and column, subject to the following rules:
- The number of stars in each region, row and column is equal to the number at the bottom right.
- Stars cannot touch vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
Thursday, 25 December 2014
Wednesday, 24 December 2014
Saturday, 20 December 2014
Wednesday, 17 December 2014
Saturday, 13 December 2014
Wednesday, 10 December 2014
Saturday, 6 December 2014
Rules: The challenge is to draw a loop around the grid, subject to the following rules:
- Dotted lines represent gates which may extend for multiple cells. The line must pass through all gates, not turning in the same cell.
- Some gates are numbered and must be passed in sequence, according to the number of the gate.
- Circled numbers represent both start and finish of the loop.
- The line may only travel vertically or horizontally.