Thanks to everyone who has enjoyed these puzzles, I really hope you has fun solving these, both the tricky ones and the quick ones.
After today I shall be taking a short break from creating these puzzles to concentrate on other things, but don't go too far because I will be back in 2014, until then, take care!
Tuesday, 31 December 2013
Monday, 30 December 2013
Sunday, 29 December 2013
Saturday, 28 December 2013
Friday, 27 December 2013
Rules: The challenge is to light up all white cells, subject to the following rules:
- Each lit cell illuminates all white cells in a horizontal and vertical direction until the beam hits a black cell or a wall.
- Lights are of one of three primary colours, red, blue and yellow with their beams shining a light of that colour.
- Numbers dictate how many cells horizontally or vertically adjacent to the cell have lights.
- The colour dictate the colours of the co-responding bulbs, if it is a primary colour then only a bulb of that colour may be adjacent to it. If it is a secondary colour then it must have bulbs of two co-responding colours adjacent to it, red and blue for purple, red and yellow for orange and blue and yellow for green.
- Beams of the same colour may not occupy the same square, however, beams of separate colours are free to mix.
Thursday, 26 December 2013
Rules: The challenge is to paint each cell black or white, subject to the following rules:
- Each numbered cell is a wall cell, the number in it is the number of cells in that wall.
- Each wall must contain exactly one numbered cell.
- There must be only one stream, which is not allowed to contain "pools", i.e. 2x2 areas of black cells.
- All centre squares, starting with the 2x2 square and working outwards produce gradually larger Nurikabes of their own.
Wednesday, 25 December 2013
Rules: The challenge is to paint four areas of four connected cells in each shape, subject to the following rules:
- No two of the same tetrominos, including rotations / reflections are allowed to touch.
- All painted cells must connect upon completion.
- No 2x2 area of painted cells is allowed.
- Each area contains four separate tetrominos, one of each of the four allowed LITS tetrominos.
Tuesday, 24 December 2013
Monday, 23 December 2013
Sunday, 22 December 2013
Saturday, 21 December 2013
Friday, 20 December 2013
Thursday, 19 December 2013
Wednesday, 18 December 2013
Tuesday, 17 December 2013
Monday, 16 December 2013
Sunday, 15 December 2013
Saturday, 14 December 2013
Friday, 13 December 2013
Thursday, 12 December 2013
Wednesday, 11 December 2013
Tuesday, 10 December 2013
Monday, 9 December 2013
Rules: The challenge is to add ships to the grid, subject to the following rules:
- All given ships on the in the key must be included in the grid with no others.
- Numbers in some squares indicate the numbers of square filled by ships around that square, where "?" is wild and can stand for any number.
- No ship may touch another, even diagonally.