Monday, 27 August 2018
Monday, 20 August 2018
Rules: The challenge is to draw a loop around the grid, subject to the following rules:
- White circles must be travelled straight through, but the loop must turn in the previous and/or next cell in its path.
- Black circles must be turned upon, but the loop must travel straight through the next and previous cells in its path.
- The loop must make the same number of turns in each region it enters.
Monday, 13 August 2018
Rules: The challenge is to add ships to the grid, subject to the following rules:
- All given ships on the in the key must be included in the grid with no others.
- Numbers on some rows and columns indicate the numbers of cells filled by ships.
- No ship may touch another, even diagonally.
- Exactly one ship region is present in each region.
Monday, 6 August 2018
Rules: The challenge is to shade cells in each region, subject to the following rules:
- Each area contains 4 orthogonally connected unshaded cells.
- No two of the same tetrominos, including rotations / reflections are allowed to touch vertically or horizontally.
- All shaded cells must connect upon completion.
- No 2x2 area of shaded cells is allowed.