Monday, 30 July 2018
Rules: The challenge is to draw a single loop, without crossings or intersections, subject to the following rules:
- Bordered unshaded cells and shaded cell do not form part of the loop.
- Bordered unshaded cells must be inside the loop upon completion.
- Shaded cells must be outside the loop upon completion.
- Numbers sum the length of the loop segments in a given direction, each cell border crossed in that direction represents a count of one.
Monday, 23 July 2018
Monday, 16 July 2018
Rules: The challenge is to light up all white cells, subject to the following rules:
- Each region contains exactly one light bulb.
- Each light bulb illuminates all white cells in a horizontal and vertical direction until the beam hits a black cell or a wall.
- Light bulbs cannot shine on each other.
Monday, 9 July 2018
The objective is insert numbers, subject to the following rules:
- Each area must contain at least one numbered cell.
- Numbers in some cells count the total of numbered cells in that area.
- Where two numbers connect across a boundary between areas, those numbers must be different.
- Numbers must form one connected area with no 2x2 areas of numbered cells.