Friday, 30 August 2013
Thursday, 29 August 2013
Wednesday, 28 August 2013
Rules: The challenge is to draw a loop around the grid, subject to the following rules:
- White circles must be travelled straight through, but the loop must turn in the previous and/or next intersection in its path.
- Black circles must be turned upon, but the loop must travel straight through the next and previous intersections in its path.
- Numbers in the squares represent how many of its four sides are part of the loop.
- The loop mustn't cross or branch off.
Tuesday, 27 August 2013
Monday, 26 August 2013
Sunday, 25 August 2013
Saturday, 24 August 2013
Friday, 23 August 2013
Rules: The challenge is to paint some cells, subject to the following rules:
- All painted cells of the same colour must eventually connect, 2x2 areas are allowed as long as the 2x2 area is not all of the same colour.
- Numbers on some cells indicate the colour specific clues around that cell. Where the clues indicate the same colour there must be at least one white cell between the painted regions, however there is no such necessity for a space between different coloured regions, "?" is wild and can stand for any number between 1 and 8.
- Black clues are wild and can stand for any colour, or a combination of colours.
- Cells with numbers can never be shaded.
Thursday, 22 August 2013
Wednesday, 21 August 2013
Tuesday, 20 August 2013
Monday, 19 August 2013
Sunday, 18 August 2013
Saturday, 17 August 2013
Friday, 16 August 2013
Thursday, 15 August 2013
Wednesday, 14 August 2013
Tuesday, 13 August 2013
Monday, 12 August 2013
Sunday, 11 August 2013
Saturday, 10 August 2013
Friday, 9 August 2013
Thursday, 8 August 2013
Wednesday, 7 August 2013
Tuesday, 6 August 2013
Monday, 5 August 2013
Sunday, 4 August 2013
Saturday, 3 August 2013
Friday, 2 August 2013
Rules: The challenge is to shade two areas of four connected cells in each shape, subject to the following rules:
- No two of the same tetrominos, including rotations / reflections are allowed to touch.
- All shaded cells must connect upon completion.
- No 2x2 area of shaded cells is allowed.
- Each area contains two separate tetrominos.