Thank you to everyone who enjoys has enjoyed this latest batch of puzzles.
Unfortunately yesterday's LITS puzzle will be the last one for a little while. I promise that I will return sometime later this year to post more puzzles, until then, take care!
Wednesday, 18 February 2015
Saturday, 14 February 2015
Rules: The challenge is to divide the grid into shaded and unshaded cells, subject to the following rules:
- Each numbered cell is an island cell, the number in it is the number of cells in that island.
- Each island contains exactly one numbered cell.
- There must be only one stream, which is not allowed to contain run for 5 consecutive cells.
Wednesday, 11 February 2015
Rules: The challenge is to paint some cells, subject to the following rules:
- All painted cells must eventually connect, but must not form 2x2 areas.
- Numbers on some cells indicate the number of consecutive unpainted cells around that cell, if there is more than one number then there must be at least one black cell between the unpainted regions, "?" is wild and can stand for any number between 1 and 8.
- Cells with numbers can never be shaded.
Saturday, 7 February 2015
Wednesday, 4 February 2015
Saturday, 31 January 2015
Wednesday, 28 January 2015
Saturday, 24 January 2015
Wednesday, 21 January 2015
Saturday, 17 January 2015
Wednesday, 14 January 2015
Saturday, 10 January 2015
Wednesday, 7 January 2015
Saturday, 3 January 2015
Rules: The challenge is to add ships to the grid, subject to the following rules:
- All given ships on the in the key must be included in the grid with no others.
- The possible placements for all ships are given, the objective is to find the correct subset.
- No ship may touch another, even diagonally.